On 25-28 April 2017 Bishkek with the support of the Parliament and Government of Kyrgyz Republic hosted EvalPartners Global Evaluation Forum III: “Transforming our world through evaluation: engagement and partnerships for the better world we want”.
Below is the list of the main organizers of the forum:
- The Global Partnership for evaluation capacity development (EvalPartners);
- The International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE);
- The United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG);
- The Global Parliamentarians Forum for Evaluation;
- National Monitoring and Evaluation Network of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- The Eurasian Alliance of National Evaluation Associations.
This forum has become a platform for studying and discussing the progress achieved during the 17 months of the EvalAgenda 2020. During the event, a number of round tables were held, in which experts in the field of evaluation from around the world discussed the most pressing issues in this area.
As a result of the forum, participants formulated and signed the renewed Bishkek Partnership Statement.
EDSG experts took an active part in the forum and suggested a number of relevant initiatives on enhancement of global evaluation practice.