On December 7, 2017, the International Trade Research Laboratory of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) in cooperation with the World Bank and EDSG hosted a round table to discuss the issues of assessing Russian’s foreign economic activities. The round table was attended by representatives of the academia, expert community and international organizations. Experts discussed practical and methodological issues related to assessment of foreign economic activities on trade, foreign investment, development assistance and the issues of establishing M&E systems in Russia and in the Eurasian Economic Union countries.
- International Approaches to Monitoring and Evaluation
- National monitoring and evaluation systems. Review of international experience
- Monitoring the contribution of Russian small businesses to the SDGs implementation: challenges, constraints and opportunities for cross-country comparisons
- Evaluation of IDA programs
- Creation of a system for assessing the state of exports in Russia: the use of international indicators of the OECD
- SDSN SDGs index as a possible monitoring tool